Monday, September 29, 2014

I'm back!


I'm ALIVE!  ...and I'm back.  A fresh start, after many big changes in my life.  The biggest one being a move from Arizona to Colorado.  The images above are three paintings from my new Colorado inspired series.  Many more to come for my upcoming show in Flagstaff Arizona opening this December.

In my last post I mentioned an upcoming blog about creating and selling reproductions of your art.  Well, after mulling that one over and over in my head, I realize just what a HUGE topic that is, and cannot be summed up in one blog post.  So what I'm going to do is break that subject up into much smaller, more bite size, pieces, and post them separately over time.  I will have Q & A sections along the way.  So stay tuned!  And spread the word about my blog to other artists you know who might be interested in such subjects.  I would truly appreciate that!

As for my artwork....well it has been very slow in coming, to say the least.  Over the past year and a half I have moved 3 times.  Not just my home, but my entire business as well, oh and two dogs and one cat!  Phew!  I'm not moving again for a very, very long time.  I also sold two houses and bought two houses during that time.  STRESSFUL is an understatement!  Anyhoo, that is my excuse for my disappearance, as well as, my lack of creativity lately.

I did do some paintings, and I had two art exhibits during this time, but the last 6 to 8 months have been totally dry, so to speak.  My upcoming show in Flagstaff should give me some fuel for the fire.  I can only hope!

I have so much more to share, but I will save it for my next post. 

Please come back, and see what's brewing!!

Best wishes,
Raina

No comments:

Post a Comment