Saturday, June 22, 2013

Welcome Artists! Here we go.....

This is my first blog, so bear with me while I learn the ropes!  

I decided to start this blog so that I can share and exchange information with other artists.  Whether you are a full-time artist or just starting classes in art school, we all have something to share, or lessons to learn.  I envision this blog as a place to gather (so to speak), and brainstorm, learn, share, inspire, grow, and prosper on our individual journeys as artists.



I am asked all the time how I have "made it" as an artist.  People don't always believe that I am making a living, let alone a good one, as an artist.  Often, I can't even believe it myself!  It's such a dream come true.  I have to ask my friends to pinch me sometimes, because it doesn't quite seem real.  I'm also asked frequently, by other artist, about my art techniques.  So I thought why not just start recording, and sharing my ideas, knowledge, and process in one place.  This is that place!



I don't want this to just be about me though, I too, still have a lot to learn, and hope that others will join in and share their experience, knowledge, and inspirations.  Please feel free to send me articles, links, or anything else you think might be of use to fellow artists, or you can share it in the comment section.



So, stay tuned!  I will be posting on some very interesting subject matter very soon.

Have a great day!

Raina


4 comments:

  1. I have no trouble believing you're making a living with your art, because it's quite beautiful and your style is very original. Glad you started this blog, looks great. Looking forward to seeing more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am signed up and ready to go! Beautiful work as always.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Theresa for such a nice comment. Welcome to my Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Tony!! Thanks for joining, and stay tuned. Will be posting my first entry today. Titled, "Is your artwork Unique? - How to stand out from the crowd." You already know this though. Your work is about as unique as it gets!!! ox

    ReplyDelete